Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gaming Goods



Today was the release date for Assassin's Creed for the PS3 and 360. I wanted to get the PC version but it turns out the release date for that is early 08 not even Christmas but early next year. ahh... oh well... From the trailers and game play I've seen, it's a must have game on my list. Though I'm not quite ready to hand over the cash for a new console just to play the game. There are other games I do want to try which are console exclusive only, but still not enough to convince me. As of now, I'm fine with my PC.




Earlier I tried the demo version of COD4 to test its performance on my rig and it ran nicely. I'll probably get the full game tomorrow just to have something new to play aside from the Steam craze I've had. Seems like this year has been quite slow on games since only recently had I noticed about their sudden uproar. Mah, all for the best in my world anyway. Can't wait to see what else comes up the next few months!

No comments: